Samsung Galaxy Note 10
Samsung stunned us silly with the Galaxy Note 10 reveal at their biannual Unpacked Event in August. The much anticipated Note 10 and Note 10 Plus “wowed” us with it’s innovative new offerings and we’ve never been more excited!
The Samsung Galaxy Note range has been around the mobile industry for the last 8 years proving extremely successful in the smartphone market. It’s predecessor, the Note 9 has showcased innovative features like 8GB of RAM and suggested all day battery sitting at 4000mAh so we held high expectations for the awaited pioneering advancements with the Note 10!
Here’s what we saw with the unveiling of the Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus.
- A plethora of great features that blew us away; here are a few of the fantastic, much anticipated aspects surrounding the Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus:
- Fasting charging: Both wired and wireless charging will be supported on the devices along with fast and reverse charging capability; a highly mentioned feature that Samsung followers have looked forward to.
- No headphone jack or microSD card slot on the Note 10: As the world moves towards a digitalised age; many of our favourite technology products follow suit and opt for cloud storage and wireless featuring by offering Bluetooth buds and other wireless accessories. Also highly mentioned is the lack of a Bixby button.
- Expect an AMOLED panel, curved screen boasting uninterrupted display also known as the Infinity-O display which offers 6.3 inches for the Note 10 and 6.8 inches for the Note 10 Plus, beating rival’s; Huawei Mate 30 Pro released this September.
- A triple camera system offering of a 12MP Wide camera, a 16MP Ultra-Wide camera and 12MP zoom.
- Feeling fancy? Well you should be; with the offering of an S Pen with either the Note 10 or Note 10 Plus. The S Pen brings along some funky features that not only functions as a nifty stylus but also as a navigator for your mobile presentations and allows you to switch up actions like camera settings.
Contract costs vary per network but reflected as per below at the end of August:
R889 on a Vodacom uChoose Flexi 230
R999 on an MTN Made for Me Small
R949 on a Telkom FreeMe 2GB